Monday, December 31, 2007

2008

Here I am on New Years Eve typing on my Blog Site. OMG I have no life! Dearest Hubby ( okay I know you are hearing the sarcaism beyond the title) is bringing in the New Year AGAIN this year at WYCE from 9:00-midnight. Which leaves me where you ask??????? Right here typing on my keyboard.

So for now I am not going to look back and note all the positive events of the last year-'cause right now I am hard pressed to think of any! Being alone on New Years Eve does not tend to leave a person in the happiest of moods. I spent several days of my vacation and more hours than I care to recall helping folks fix their computer, setting up neighbors homework assignments, and watching another neighbor's dog for 10 days. Those said neighbors are all out tonight at parties! There is something WRONG with this picture-Wrong I Say!!
I totally forgot to have any fun this vacation!

So my New Years Resolution is Less Free Tech. Support- unless bribed by a nice bottle of wine or Diet Coke.

Okay enough ranting- Tomorrow is the New Year so I will leave all my grumbling back here in the old one...or at least I will try

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Friends,
Have a very Happy New Year!!! I won't mention any of the obstacles experienced by you this year - (it would be wrong to point out OSU beat Michigan AGAIN . . . that OSU is ranked #1 in the Nation AGAIN, that OSU is playing in ANOTHER National Championship Game this year . . . . . . ) 2008 will undoubtedly be better . . . for example Lisa & Katie will be coming to visit instead of leaving . . . Ohio State will WIN the Championship . . . etc. etc. We miss you all & wish you the best for 2008 (except of course next year when UM comes to Columbus)

Gary & family

Lisa said...

Dear Deboers, my prayer for you is for a better 2008. I pray for it every day.

See you soon.

Lisa