Thursday, June 21, 2007

Chocolate Bags


When some are sad they eat, others cry. I sew. Here are a few of the bags I made with my on-line Quilting Support Group. We exchanged fabric and were all sent directions. After determining that I was over thinking how to make them- they came together quickly. They are adorable gift bags to put coffee, hot chocolate, or candies in.

I am thinking these would also make great little bags for kids to put sunglasses, goggles, and sunblock in for those trips to the pool. My son thought they would be a great bag to carry his Gameboy and games in as well-so I think I will be making more of these bags in other fabrics as well.

HUGE thanks to my fellow quilters who are so kind to this beginner-especially since I often forget to sign my name to the posts.

No comments: