Thursday, February 28, 2008

Know when to hold them, know when to fold them

know when to walk away...and know when to run!

We folded-the OM coach scheduled the last 4 meeting times when Timmy's school was in session. Even after I emailed that the times were problematic, because two of the boys were in school-the email was met with silence and we were stuck . We might have even toughed out this one--- then the final email from the coach-reassigning the structure back to one child. On a team of 7 only person's ideas counted--we walked away.

A little chocolate and a lot of time and....this can all be a memory....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does sound like the coach at least got the message. Give Timmy a hug from me-At least the other kids will benefit-It sucks that had to happen at Timmy's expense.

Sara

Kelley Irish said...

Thanks so much-heavy sigh-this too shall pass.

I am thinking that on the OM day I will take Timmy and do something really special!

Anonymous said...

I recommend chocolate-no strike that a drink- Wish I were in town-and we could doa taco bell run

Amy