Monday, August 13, 2007

Timmy's letter to his new teacher

Timmy has been taking lessons this summer to improve his writing skills. The following is his first attempt at an information letter. It was just so cute I had to share it.

Dear Mrs. Grimaldi,
My name is Timmy Deboer, I am 9 years old and was named after my father, grandfather and uncle. Also my favorite sport is soccer. No wonder I've played soccer for 4 years straight!

Soccer camp is what I went to this summer that made my day or week. Socceer camp proved that I'm ready for any game. Not only that but soccer camp lifted my spirits.Soccer camp showed me the true meeaning of will power.

I do not know how my summer was possibly bad! My summer was like a quest. My summer had no boring parts. I went to Rocket Camp, took swimming lessons and more! Not anything was the least bit bad.

Anyway I had the time of my life! Summer is the best season ever. Summer, soccer, satisfaction and swimming=best time ever.
From,
Timmy


What I did on my summer vacation:

Bible Camp Moosefeather Falls

Swimming lesons at Orchard Hills and riding the big WaterSlide

http://www.ehac.com/orchardhills


Mad Science Rocket Camp at Forest HIlls Northern Trails where he built his very own rockets! He experiment with different kinds of propulsion systems and used his new knowledge to blast off, track, and recover different kinds of rockets. He had a “Rockin” good time at Rockin’

Backyard Bugs Camp with Ms. Wendy at Ada Park!


Rockford Festival-hanging with my Sissy!

See posts below for the low down on soccer camp and our coaches!!!

Hey if you like hearing about our activities leave us a comment:)

No comments: