Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Memories of MACUL



Memories of MACUL. 2 days to hang out with other computer teachers-A.K.A. Techno Geeks-
Blue tooth projected keyboards, Smartboards, micro-mini-mice---heaven must have wireless right?

Then a night at the Radison sleeping in a sleep number bed- After one night I could be their spokesperson. I woke up without a back ache--- Slept the entire night= Woke up refreshed....

First Lotto-then the sleep number bed. Here is the bed and of course-my laptop:)


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Isn't that the one The Bionic Woman sleeps on? Sounds a bit like The Heavenly Bed at the Westin. You get in and never want to get out.

Hope all is well and the weather is treating you better.

Miss you guys.

Love,
Lisa

Kelley Irish said...

It is 50 degrees today...Feels Like a heat wave

Lisa said...

Woo hoo!!! Bust out your flip flops and hula skirt, woman. :-)

Cool here, today. Only high 50s. You know me, though. I'm cheering inside.

Love and miss you.
Lisa