Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back in Teaching Mode!

It has been an entire week since I have blogged anything. So now it's time to admit that I have spent my very limited free time creating my classroom WIKI page, sprinkle in two evening school open houses and I bet you can guess how the inside of my house looks? So this morning with every intention of restoring order...I instead watched Timmy play his first soccer game. After all ,the dirt and mess will still be there and he is only 9 once! Returning from soccer I actually thought about grocery shopping and cleaning...but instead arranged a playdate for Tim.

This evening we have a boy scout outing at AJ Fun Park so perhaps tomorrow a bit of order can be restored. Since it is only 60 degrees and I am NOT swimming , cleaning should be moving up on the priority list... but somehow it seems to not be an inspiring endeavor.

I have enjoyed all the email comments about the blog and if you want , you can actually click right below it and leave a comment. Yep, Jamie I am talking to you. How about a message from Chocolate fornia????

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sixty? As in degrees? Hmmm... We had a little swim today. It was only about 94; overcast, not a lot of sun to heat the pool. I felt a little chilled. Oh, my. Could it be my blood is thinning?

Work sounds busy. Clean houses are overrated, aren't they? Who wants to live in a museum? (On that note, has Timmy seen "Night at the Museum," with Ben Stiller? We watched it last weekend and it was well worth the rental. I think he'd like it).

Glad you've survived week two. How's that 7:30 a.m., start treating you?

Miss you guys.
Lisa

Lisa said...

What? Over a week and no update from my home town? You'd think you guys had, oh, I don't know...other things to do? Thanks for the conversation on Saturday. It was great to talk to both of you, as always.

Miss you!
Lisa