Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow + cars +snow=winter car costs


Fortunately,KayLee bought a nice 2001 Chev Prism. Cha Ching $$

Unfortunately, she and her boyfriend got into a car accident in the parking lot of the DMV because the snow was 2 inches deep and his car slid. Cha Ching $$

Fortunately- they are both okay ,although KayLee's back is sore from the impact.
Unfortunately, his car was damaged and had to be towed. Cha Ching $$

Fortunately her Daddy was able to take a long lunch hour and get her to the car so she could drive it home.
Unfortunately the roads are slippery and packed with traffic so it took him 1 1/2 hours-and remember this is a new job! Cha Ching $$

Fortunately ,I was home today to intercept emails and help Kaylee arrange car insurance and how to get proff of insurance faxed to the DMV.
Unfortunately, I was home, because last Wednesday my cars transmission died on the expressway and my car is getting a new transmission. Cha Ching $$

Fortunately when My car died Tim was able to get me and take me to work.
Unfortunately, his truck was working because 2 weeks earlier we had to pay 1900 to get his truck fixed. Cha Ching $$

Fortunately -Kaylee is in the shower-I made her call in to work. Alex just got to the Body Shop and is hoping they can pound out the damage. Cha Ching $$

Tim arrived safely back at work. I just mixed myself a run and diet Dr. Pepper.

Unfortunately they are predicting another 10 inches of the white stuff.


And I love the Snow why..................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kelley:

Cute webpage: wee bit of blarney. So sorry to hear about all the car problems. That's why John loves his express bus. It's a longer commute but you can sleep, chat to friends, listen to headset, read, etc. and not be stressed at the drive. He's had many interesting experiences on the bus and we've even formed a close friendship with one couple he met.

How many snow days have you had so far?

Your Christmas picture of the kids is very nice, was that this year's?

You're right, we'll keep in touch on Facebook.

Have a Blesses and Safe Christmas!
Sally

Lisa said...

You love the snow because Miss Katie can't wait to get there and fall on her back making snow angels. There. One good thing.

Sorry to hear about all the mechanical headaches. Car repairs are sucky. That's all I have to say about that.

Love and miss you.
Lisa