Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's 2008

I propose a new Holiday


For teachers our new year begins in August when we go back to school. I am thinking that I should have a "New School Years Eve " party in August, when it is warm. All in all going back to work ,it simply did not feel like a new beginning, as everything picked up right where I left it!


2008





Still beginnings do offer opportunities-an imaginary break from the usual-a time to be interspective. I believe those ideas and thoughts are sometimes transformed into resolutions.


So here goes; In 2008 I wil try to:





1. Worry less-celebrate more


2. Seek to find the balance between work and family


3. Remember to do a few things for myself now and then


4. Loss weight


5. Dance

1 comment:

Lisa said...

6. Bear hug Katie and Lisa when you see then in a few days!!!!!!!!!

Hang in there, Miss Kelley. We're heading to GR on Friday. I'll call you guys tomorrow and let you know our schedule.

Love and miss you guys.

Lisa